- Dragon Boat Festival ad hoc committee
- Activity/event leader – Ongoing
- Caneocopia (March 2017) – volunteer coordinator
- World's Largest Bratfest (May 2017)
Tax deductible donations
- TEAMSurvivor Madison, Inc. is a 501(c)3 organization and accepts donations as allowed by the IRS.
- Donations earmarked for the dragon boat fund will be used toward the paddling and dragon boat program for TEAMSurvivor Madison, Inc. TEAMSurvivor Madison, Inc. has participated in the following dragon boat festivals:
- Capital Lakes DragonFest - June
- Milwaukee Dragon Boat Festival - July
- Minocqua Dragon Boat Festival – August
- Donations earmarked for the general program fund will be used toward the support of ongoing programs offered free or low-cost to members of TEAMSurvivor Madison, Inc. Programs include:
- Indoor fitness classes – fall, winter, spring
- Triathlon training – spring, summer
- Paddling – summer
Help TEAMSurvivor Madison provide fitness activities for women surviving any cancer diagnosis with your tax deductible donation.